Community Partners and Recommendations
Much of the nature of my work involves networking with other professionals in family services. I am proud to partner with and recommend those listed below as useful resources in our community. This list is not exhaustive, as I have found many allies to women and families. Please reach out with any specific needs. With love, Rachael.
- Sommessa Photography - Portland maternity, birth, and newborn photography. Mel is also a doula and brings many layers of care to photo sessions.
- Zenana Spa and Wellness - Beautiful spa with focus on caring for mothers and mothers to be, offering prenatal and perinatal massage. Portland, Oregon
- Portland Natural Birth - Kelley Burke is a licensed massage therapist specializing in pelvic floor healing. She is trained as a midwife and doula and is a great resource to have! I highly recommend Kelley's Pelvic Floor Self Care workshops through Brave Birth Doula Care.
- Bliss Lactation - Chelsea DeSorbo, IBCLC offers lactation support in Portland and SW Washington.
- Lotus Lactation - Megan Maltby, IBCLC offers lactation support in Portland and Beaverton
- Nursing Mothers Counsel of Oregon - Free breastfeeding support; offers free breast pumps to qualifying families. Portland, Oregon.
- Bridgetown Baby - Lactation support services (IBCLC) and postpartum doula. Portland, OR
- Hearth and Home Midwifery - Midwifery practice offering natural, personal, and empowering prenatal, home birth, and postpartum care. Midwifery, labor doula, and postpartum doula support. Portland and Hood River, Oregon
- Baby Blues Connection - Non-profit providing free support to families coping with perinatal mood disorders. Portland, Oregon.